Human Resource Manager
We are looking for an HR/ Recruitment professional to lead all employee related activities. This role will call upon your expertise, leadership, autonomy and good judgment in order to successfully provide a great employee experience to new and current recruits. Our new team member will also be responsible for finding the most qualified and competent talents for a variety of technical and non-technical positions while ensuring new hires fit well into our team oriented and friendly culture.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Carry out the recruitment process from A-Z. This entails: preparing and advertising job descriptions, conducting phone screens, coordinating interviews, compensation benchmarking, contract administering and other related tasks.
- Conduct new employee orientation.
- Administer and track employee’s probation process
- Coordinate manager employee reviews
- Compile and update employee records
- Manage employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Any other task assigned by reporting authority / management.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- 3-5 years of recruitment/HR experience in IT/ Customer Service industry.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Must have proven professional working experience in HR Management.
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and tasks.