We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. You will manage a team of managers, training managers, and other direct reports.
- Manage and direct operations team to achieve business targets.
- Assist in developing or updating standard operating procedures for all business operational activities.
- Build strong relationship by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation and termination based on the performance review.
- Provide operational support and guidance to staff.
- Assist in developing operating and capital budgets.
- Monitor and control expense according to allotted budget.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training candidates.
- Manage work assignment and allocation for staff.
- Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff.
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation for operational procedures and activities.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure team follows standard operating procedures for all operational functions.
- Conduct regular meetings with team to discuss about issues, concerns, updates etc.
- Support operational risk and audit process for the purpose of preventive maintenance.
- Manages assigned staff to ensure compliance with policies and procedures as well as providing direction and leadership for goal setting and performance.
- Monitors work status and provide guidance as appropriate to ensure successful completion of projects and tasks.